VI-Tracer is a fast-growing company in the field of Test, Measurement and Robotics Industry. We employ creative and team-oriented people from all over the world, and we are always in quest of attracting new, talented people to our international team of colleagues.
VI-Tracer offers an exciting work environment that lets you reach your potential in a positive, collaborative environment.
If you want to make a difference in a company that is becoming a leader in the Test and Measurement and Robotics Industry and if you are an intelligent and hard-working person with excellent English skills – verbal as well as written, you may very well be a great match for us.
We are growing rapidly and we are always looking for talented technical and business professionals to help us deliver value to our customers. If you would like to be considered for a position, please use the apply-link in the relevant job post. Note that we currently don't accept unsolicited resumes and applications.
We currently have the following open positions:
Product - Manager
VI-Tracer is a fast growing Company in the field of Test, Measurement and Robotics Industry worldwide.
At VI-Tracer we are experiencing this growth and our ambitious goal of becoming the best Solution Provider in the Industry is our only fuel in obtaining our targets. We are continuously expanding and we are currently in search of a new enthusiastic colleague.
We need a responsible and flexible person, who is inspired by complex and advanced technology, want to work in a team-oriented environment and is no stranger to a challenge.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
1. To keep Updated the Product Sales Manual and its Content
2. To make sure that everyone involved has a good knowledge of all the promotional and support material included in the product sales manual.
3. Architectural design of the Product Sales Performance Plan A and Plan B.
4. Configuration and structural design with relevant scenarios for product demonstration to customers product sales and service.
5. Maintain and always update the customer database.
6. Design - Develop and Maintain Product White Papers - Articles and other Support Material for Sales and After Sales Support including but not limiting to: Catalogues, Data sheets, MSDS, Videos, Technical Leaflets, Operation and Service Manuals.
7. Maintain and Update as required the Product Lists of Accessories and Spare Parts.
8. Design – Develop, Maintain and Adjust in co-operation with the Commercial Director or the Management the Strategy, the Commercial Policy as well as the terms and conditions of product sales and service.
9. Design – Develop, Maintain and Execute as appropriate the Ready To Send Technical Specs of all Products in the Portfolio, the Strategy, the Policy as well as the Terms and Conditions of product sales and service to Domestic Public tenders and International Bids.
10. Design – Develop, Maintain and Execute as appropriate the Product Sales & Service Support such as: Study of Customer Application, Product Installation, Product training, Product Repair and Product Commissioning.
11. Design – Develop, Maintain and Execute the Product Promotion Plans and Methods such as Unique Special Offers, Advertisement Plans and Actions, Trade Shows, News Letters, Social Media etc.
12. Maintain and always update the Product Competition Folder and Database, with comparison sheets and other details on both Commercial as well as Technical Data.
To perform, to be productive and efficient you need to have the following background and personal characteristics:
1. Graduated from a University or Polytechnic with a Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
2. Proficiency in English Spoken and Written.
3. Proficiency in Greek Spoken and Written.
4. Good knowledge of PC Software such as: ERPs, CRMs, Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel.
5. Basic - at least 2-years – Sales or Product or Account Manager – with Electronic Products Experience.
6. Driving license for both motor bike & car, with at least 5-years driving experience on both.
You will be part of an international team of competent colleagues. You will receive a compensation package that matches your skills and will become part of an inspiring environment, which will help you to develop your skills and competencies. We work in an informal and relaxed manner.
Working with VI-Tracer.
Vi-Tracer is a pioneer in the Test, Measurement and Robotics Industry founded in Hellas and introduced to the market in 1980. Today, over 750 clients globally are enjoying the most flexible yet simple Instruments and Systems available for reliably Testing, Measuring, Troubleshooting and Monitoring their own Electronic Equipment used either for Production or repair or Maintenance purposes. From applications, databases, and infrastructure, to sensitive assets, manufacturing systems, and security systems.
Our sales and support offices are located Athens – Hellas a member state of the European Union and our strategic partnerships reach across the globe.